WHEN INSTALLING A NEW AIR CONDITIONER IN YOUR COMMERCIAL FACILITY WITH US, YOU WILL ALLWAYS GET A 15% LABOR RATE DISCOUNT ON ANY AND EVERY REGULAR OR EMERGENCY SERVICE CALL MADE AFTER INSTALLATION FOR ONE (1) YEAR1
THIS, OF COURSE, APPLIES TO ANY EQUIPMENT YOU MAY NEED SERVICE ON!!
CONTACT US FOR YOUR FREE ESTIMATE NOW
Installing a new air conditioner is not only just replacing, perhaps, a broken unit. It is a complex process that should be accomplished taking into consideration a few important factors.
Having the rooms or spaces of your commercial facility cool and feeling cold air coming out of your vents doesn’t necessarily mean that your AC is doing its job right. If your humidity levels are high, requirements for ACH (Air Changes per Hour) are not being met, if your electricity bill is higher than it should be, it could perfectly be a result of a failure to properly select the equipment that work best for your facility.
Especial attention is required in the commercial sector to follow specific rules that apply to the wide variety of assembly or private rooms found in a commercial building. That is why a successful air conditioner replacement or new equipment installation starts by selecting an HVAC company that offers not only good equipment, but also a complete solution and a comprehensive service; taking into consideration above mentioned requirements and many more.
When you hire CON-MECH, INC for your new AC installation you can certainly expect:
- A professional an detailed evaluation of every aspect related to the space to be serviced by the new AC, this will assure proper selection of size and type of equipment that best matches its own requirements. It is a common mistake to replace a unit just matching the existing one, without considering if the space was remodeled, or if a change of use has occurred.
- A complete inspection of your AC system components not being replaced. Piping, wiring, circuit breakers, and ductwork will be evaluated; assuring you your new equipment will work under optimal conditions.
- Handling of all permits and inspection with local authorities if required. Not always pulling a permit is required, but if it is the case; it will be included.
- A complete array of the most trusted brands to select from. We are proud to have excellent relationship with distributors and manufacturers for almost every brand available, which gives our customers access to every technology available, regardless how tight the budget could be.
- Equipment that exceeds the minimum efficiency requirements by the State of Florida. Energy savings are guaranteed.
- Certified technicians. We are proud to have a team where every tech is EPA certified.
- Minimum timetable for the installation.
- 10 years warranty on most new equipment
- Service contracts available and always discounted when you install a new AC with us. We just don’t install and run. We help you to protect your investment offering maintenance and service contracts to make sure your new equipment delivers its best at its highest efficiency at all times, maximizing its life span.
SATISFYING your HVAC and Water Heating needs is our BASICS;
HONEST CONTRACTING and PROFESSIONALISM, our TOOLS;
RESPECTFULNESS and RESPONSIBILITY, our VALUES;
A FRIENDLY and LONG LASTING relationship with you is our GOAL.
NEED MORE INFO OR HAVE A QUESTION REGARDING YOUR NEW AC INSTALLATION? JUST GIVE US A CALL OR CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW TO SEND US YOUR REQUEST.
1 Regular Service Calls are considered those made during regular working hours as follows: Mon-Fri 7:30am – 04:30pm and Sat 09:00am – 03:00pm
Emergency Calls are considered those made on other than regular working hours and holidays.