Installation of New Commercial A/C Systems
Installing a new air conditioner is not only just replacing, perhaps, a broken unit. It is a complex process that should be accomplished taking into consideration a few important factors.
Having the rooms or spaces of your commercial facility cool and feeling cold air coming out of your vents doesn’t necessarily mean that your AC is doing its job right. If your humidity levels are high, requirements for ACH (Air Changes per Hour) are not being met, if your electricity bill is higher than it should be, it could perfectly be a result of a failure to properly select the equipment that works best for your facility.
Especial attention is required in the commercial sector to follow specific rules that apply to the wide variety of assembly or private rooms commonly found in a commercial building. That is why a successful air conditioner replacement or new equipment installation starts by selecting an HVAC company that offers not only high quality equipment, but also a complete solution and a comprehensive service.
When you hire CON-MECH, INC for your new AC installation you can certainly expect:
- A professional an detailed evaluation of your home’s construction characteristics and your life style to properly size and select the type of equipment that best matches your own requirements. It is a common mistake to replace a unit just matching the existing one, without considering if the house was remodeled, if a wall was added or removed, or if windows and doors were changed.
- A complete inspection of your AC system components not being replaced. Piping, wiring, circuit breakers, and ductwork will be evaluated; assuring you your new equipment will work under optimal conditions.
- Handling of all permits and inspection with local authorities if required. Not always pulling a permit is required, but if it is your case; it will be included.
- A complete array of the most trusted brands to select from. We are proud to have excellent relationship with distributors and manufacturers for almost every brand available, which gives our customers access to every technology available, regardless how tight your budget could be.
- Equipment that exceeds the minimum efficiency requirements by the State of Florida. Energy savings are guaranteed.
- Certified technicians. We are proud to have a team where every tech is EPA certified.
- Minimum timetable for the installation. Usually you are enjoying your new air conditioner within 24 hours of acceptance of proposal.
- 10 years warranty on most new equipment
- Service contracts available and always discounted when you install a new AC with us. We just don’t install and run. We help you to protect your investment offering maintenance and service contracts to make sure your new equipment delivers its best at its highest efficiency at all times, maximizing its life span. You will automatically enjoy a preferred customer treatment getting access to special discounts on maintenance plans. Please check our Service Contracts.
- Excellent financing plans. We understand that money is not always inside your pocket waiting for an emergency to emerge; that is why we offered a financing plan for every customer. Please check out our Financing Options, and select from our Kwik Comfort or Flexxbuy program the one that is best for you.