Why is periodic maintenance important?
Air Conditioners are complex equipment with multiple mechanical and electrical components that suffer wear and tear as the AC works; therefore, It is recommended that a General Maintenance and Inspection of your system be conducted once a year, preferably before the hot season.
Periodic Maintenance and Tune Up tasks conducted by a professional plays a key role in Reducing the Risk of Unexpected Downtime or Service Interruptions, Maintaining your AC running at its Peak Capacity, and assuring the Unit runs Efficiently, which translates into Energy Savings and Maximizes the Life Span of the Equipment.
Maintenance and Inspection Tasks Included on Our Periodic Maintenance Check List
There are different types of AC Systems and maintenance requirements may slightly differ from one to another. We will service your Unit attending to its specific needs. Some of the tasks included on every Periodic Maintenance are:
- 1 Cleaning of Evaporator and Condenser Coils
- 2 Checking of Refrigerant Charge
- 3 Checking of Compressor, Fan and Blower Motors Amperage Draw
- 4 Inspection of all electrical components and tighten loose terminals as needed
- 5 Adjustment of all Electrical Controls
- 6 Lubricate all Moving Parts as needed
- 7 Cleaning of Condensate Water Line
- 8 Inspection of Refrigerant line insulation and replacement as needed
- 9 Replacement of Air Filter